Friday, April 1, 2011

For you my LOVE (^._^)

The moment we're apart, the time I realized we're meant for each other.

the I LOVE YOU's

the I MISS YOU's

the I WANNA HUG YOU

and the I WANNA BE WITH YOU FOREVER,

it definitely makes more meaning
and more sense when u know that
there's someone waiting for you at the end of the road.
The time we're apart, the moment we knew
that all we needed was to be in each others arms.
but you have to be away from me my love
so you would have the reasons to come home
and spend the rest of your life, here with me,
love me each day like tomorrow's the end.


I know you have to be away from me as of now
so after each and every day, when you'll miss me
you would find me and tell that there's no one in this world
that you'll spend the rest of your life,
no other woman but me, only me.


Thank you my love for trusting me.
Being apart is difficult but you chose to have me
rather than find someone else.
It's so amazing when your heart was broken but then you gave a shot
to love me and gave me a lot of happiness more than
what I have expected.


I know sometimes I cry because we have our arguments.
But I just want you to know that even with my tears:
You always make me happy, you're my strength, my hero, my soul mate,
my affection, my weakness, my armor, my life, my shooting star,
my whole, my EVERYTHING.


One day, you'll be Forever mine.
that I'll march in a long aisle and you will wait for me at the end,
With a big smile on your face
and a warm hand that touches mine.
we will both say "I DO" , face all that's cross to bear
and that time we're sure
that there's no reason for us to be apart,
and tell the world that not only fairy tales have HAPPY ENDINGS :))